please observe the following:
- Close the gate when entering and leaving the site.
- Each allotment is allocated for a one year term only and cannot be sublet.
- Allotment holders who do not adhere to the rules or maintain their allotment will be vacated from the allotment.
- Equipment left on the site is at your own risk.
- Plots are to be used for the purpose of allotments solely.
- Allotment holders cannot remove anything from the site, including soil.
- Allotment holders cannot construct any permanent structure on the site.
- The right of access through the site is not to be blocked or interfered with.
All queries in relation to these agreements should be addressed to Chris Hoare in person, by telephone or using the contact form on this site.